Absolute Clean offer natural floor, tiled floor and vinyl floor restoration in Greater Manchester and surrounding areas.
Furthermore, we can offer and implement maintenance packages for both domestic and commercial clients, explaining how to maintain your floor and visiting at regular intervals to keep your floor looking as it should year after year!
Sign up to our yearly maintenance package and, not only will we give you the WOW factor from your floor all year round, we will become your personal hotline if you should suffer any problems at any point during the year. All you have to do is call!
Fully trained by two of the UK’s leading floor restoration and manufacturing companies, you can be rest assured your floor is in safe hands. Free no obligation quotes and a free test patch!
We undertake cleaning, sealing and complete restoration to various natural and man-made stone including:
- Victorian tiles
- Quarry tiles
- Karndean and Amtico
Our process include:
- Visit the client to discuss and identify the flooring type. Many clients can find it difficult to identify a stone because they have acquired it through a house purchase or such like. Let us do this and let us guide you as to the best way to restore it. With each floor, we undertake a visual survey and identify factors such as damage, lips, the type of sealer that may be on the stone and the best way to get your floor looking its very best.
- We then offer a free, no obligation quote with a full written explanation of the process we will use and why. We take into account how you want your floor to look. Some people often require a really deep high shine and others are happy with a low sheen. We will try our best to provide either and explain the benefits and limitations of each.
- Providing you are happy, we begin the cleaning or restoration process, this can be:
- A straight forward clean with soft to medium brush on a mono-rotary and wet rinse using our extractors.
- A complete strip of the floor, removing old varnish, sealers or oils already down and then proceed with a clean or diamond grind.
- A full clean and then diamond grind (to remove surface scratches or etching) and full polish.
- We can carry out repairs to various floors such as victorian tile and travertine beforehand (we will point these out on the initial survey).
- We then seal the stone which is one of the most important steps in the process. We advise always to seal a stone or a floor as it protects from drink spillages and general dirt, plus much more. It can also enhance colours in the floor such as victorian tile and really add that finishing touch. We will explain how sealers work, generally there are impregnators and topical sealers and we can advise on the benefits and limitations of both.
Why choose us:
- Free advice and free no obligation surveys.
- Specialised machinery and diamond tooling
- A wealth of experience with all types of floor
- Perfect care maintenance plans and a free advice line
- Access to the best sealers on the UK market, often not available to the general public
- Fully trained and insured operative, I carry out the surveys and I carry out the work!
Call us today on 0800 1223 174 or 07763 713 246 to find out what Absolute Clean can do for you