Absolute Clean is a specialist in external pressure washing. We have invested heavily in equipment and vehicles over the past five years to create an unrivalled service in this sector.
We offer van-mounted, diesel pressure washing systems that will simply blow domestic pressure washers out of the water. Our current set up allows twin operators and hot water cleaning that will remove even the most ingrained dirt quickly. We currently have two vehicles on the road carrying out this service and therefore have the ability to take on even the largest of jobs quickly.
This allows us to work in any location, supplying our own power and water. We hold contracts with our local water supplier and can access water in most areas where a hydrant is available and additionally, we carry a 1000 litre on board water tank should water access be an issue. After all work, we clean up ensuring drains are free flowing, walls and windows are cleaned, footpaths and walkways are clean and the neighbours are happy.
Services we offer:
- Jet washing and pressure cleaning
- Driveway cleaning
- Patio cleaning
- Block paving cleaning
- Imprinted concrete cleaning
- Sandstone and limestone cleaning
- Tarmac cleaning
- Decking cleaning
- Moss and algae cleaning
- Roof cleaning
- Soft washing
- Brick and wall cleaning
- Play area cleaning
Our vans are fitted with:
- Diesel pressure washers
- On board 1000 litre water tanks
- A range of cleaning solutions and graffiti removal chemicals
- High visibility clothing and flood lighting for night work
- First aid stations
- High pressure hose and water supply hose hydraulic reels
We offer our service to both the domestic and commercial sectors and due to the investment in our equipment, we can work faster and clean better than our competitors making it CHEAPER for you!
Patio, driveway and sandstone cleaning
The wow factor after cleaning a patio or driveway is always something we enjoy! Often we uncover patterns in the brick the client had forgotten about.
Using a range of flat surface cleaners, turbo nozzles and lances, we return the stone back to its original glory. Unlike some cleaning companies, we do not leave stripes, dirty sections and an uneven clean. Our process includes:
- Treat the area with a fungicidal weed killer 7-14 days prior to cleaning
- We clean the area with our high pressure systems
- If the area requires, we re-sand it once dry to stabilise the block and visually enhances the area.
- Apply a residual weed killer and seal (if necessary)
We offer a complete decking restoration service. These areas can become slippy and dangerous when algae and dirt builds up. Our process includes:
- Clean the decking with a simple high pressure wash
- Apply a stripper and/or cleaning solution via brush and allow to dwell
- Plenty of rinsing and repeat if necessary
- Apply a brightener to the wood which enhances and brings the wood back to its natural colour
- Stain or leave as a natural look
The process we use prevents damage to the wood and an uneven clean which almost always happens when an inexperienced cleaner uses a pressure washer only. Do it once – Do it right!
Sealing and re-colouring:
We offer a sealing and re-colouring service for patios and driveways. We have access to some of the best sealers and tarmac re-colours on the market, not a DIY product often seen in builders merchants.
The sealers we use are quality professional products that will last a considerable amount of time and, from our own trials, outlast and offer better protection than any product we have come across sold on the high street. Please note that due to using premium sealers this service can be more expensive than the actual cleaning itself. We simply will not apply a cheaper, inferior product because it won’t work. We only offer this service from March to September due to weather conditions.