DRIVEWAY, PATIO & DECKING CLEANING
MANCHESTER DRIVEWAY CLEANING
RESTORING CONCRETE, SLABS, TARMAC AND BLOCK PAVING DRIVES ACROSS GREATER MANCHESTER.
Moss, algae, lichen and grime can make even the most beautiful driveway look tired and unloved, but Absolute Clean can help! We’ve cleaned thousands of driveways in the Greater Manchester area and always receive positive reviews, so you can be confident in top quality service when you call Absolute Clean.
DRIVEWAY CLEANING SPECIALISTS
We also offer specialist re-sanding and sealing services which prevent rapid re-growth of algae, moss and lichen and help keep your driveway, patio and footpaths looking beautiful for much longer than they would if left unprotected.
PATIO, DRIVEWAY & SANDSTONE CLEANING
Using a range of flat surface cleaners, turbo nozzles and lances, we return the stone back to its original glory. Unlike some cleaning companies, we do not leave stripes, dirty sections and an uneven clean. Our process includes:
- Treat the area with a fungicidal weed killer 7-14 days prior to cleaning
- We clean the area with our high pressure systems
- If the area requires, we re-sand it once dry to stabilise the block and visually enhances the area.
- Apply a residual weed killer and seal (if necessary)
- Clean the decking with a simple high pressure wash
- Apply a stripper and/or cleaning solution via brush and allow to dwell
- Plenty of rinsing and repeat if necessary
- Apply a brightener to the wood which enhances and brings the wood back to its natural colour
- Stain or leave as a natural look
The process we use prevents damage to the wood and an uneven clean which almost always happens when an inexperienced cleaner uses a pressure washer only. Do it once – Do it right!
SEALING & RE-COLOURING
The sealers we use are quality professional products that will last a considerable amount of time and, from our own trials, outlast and offer better protection than any product we have come across sold on the high street. Please note that due to using premium sealers this service can be more expensive than the actual cleaning itself. We simply will not apply a cheaper, inferior product because it won’t work. We only offer this service from March to September due to weather conditions.